As many of you know, we closed our doors last week to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 in our community. This was recommended by the governor's office as well as our accrediting body, Yoga Alliance.
We believe during times of stress, though, it is important to have a regular yoga practice. As such, we've taken steps to temporarily move instruction online. Here's what you can expect:
1. Each week, we will upload one free yoga video on our YouTube station. The first video - Yoga for Stress Relief - was uploaded this morning. While you're on our station, please subscribe and like our videos. Most importantly: Enjoy!
2. Rachel will hold classes via Google Hangouts beginning Sunday, March 22. You will need to register at least one hour in advance so that she can send you the link. You can join the class via Google Hangouts on your phone or computer. Classes are $5 each, or you can use your monthly unlimited package (which costs $50 - which is still a good deal if you're taking classes every day). I've posted the schedule to end of this blog post, and you can register online or via the Wix app.
3. We have created a forum so that studio members can stay in-touch.
4. Rachel is offering digital, private lessons at $25/hour or five sessions for $100. Private sessions include a free consultation so that you can share your concerns and what you're hoping to gain from your yoga practice. This consultation can be completed via Google Hangouts, on the phone, or via email--whatever you're most comfortable with. Digital private lessons will be held via FaceTime or Google Hangouts: yogi's choice.
5. Our next workshop - Yoga for a Healthy Back - has been rescheduled for Saturday, May 2.
6. The owners continue to monitor the situation and will re-open the studio as soon as it is deemed safe.
As always, feel free to contact us through the Wix app or email Rachel directly at RachelVanSickle@pointblissyoga.com
We WILL all get through this. Namaste.